Summer 2020 Marketing & PR Intern
for NYC students, or those who can commute
Must be able to intern for credit, this is not a paid internship
Are you interested in a very hands-on internship in digital marketing and PR in the fashion industry? Do you want to learn from doing? Do you have a love for lingerie? Would you consider yourself passionate about the work you do and are determined to have a great final product?
If this sounds like you, then this could be the position for you!
Duties might include but will not be limited to:
- Writing copy for products and social posts
- Tracking social media performance
- Searching for influencers that are a good fit for the brand
- Assisting with customer service, invoices, and other clerical duties
- Researching what competitors and other brands are doing
- Coming up with PR pitches and media lists
- You have a very strong Twitter presence
- You understand and might even be the Thistle & Spire customer
- You love learning about the newest strategies in digital marketing and are excited to test them
- You already have a network of journalists and influencers
How to apply:
Be able to intern for credit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com with your resume and your answers to the following:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Please give one PR pitch idea that would be relevant to T&S or the lingerie industry (at least 3 sentences)
- What do you love about lingerie?
- What do you think we should know about you?