Thistle and Spire is a female founded lingerie brand aiming to change the conversation around lingerie. By celebrating imperfections and self-love, we strive to make our customers feel their most fearless self. In a world where new lingerie brands are focused on comfort and practicality, we feel that customers looking for sultry and novelty lingerie have limited options. We work tirelessly to create show-stopping intimates that you cannot find anywhere else.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Freelance Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Agent is responsible driving positive interactions between our brand and our customers. This role leads efforts related to customer support, providing insights on opportunities to enhance the customer experience based on customer feedback. This role is also responsible for customer engagement across social media platforms.
This role is extremely customer-focused and understands what makes our customers tick. As we are a small team, this role may also flex from time to time to provide support to other team members.
- Lead all efforts related to customer support with the end goal of providing a best-in-class service experience.
- Review customer contact rates and reasons to proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Provide timely resolution to customer support inquiries, escalations, order changes, etc.
- Manage response communications across all social platforms to increase social engagement.
- Provides personalized consultative fit and product recommendations in response to customer inquiries.
- Leads de-escalation efforts to support a positive customer experience by assessing the root cause and identifying an appropriate course of action.
- Collaborates with the 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) partner for order shortages, address changes, order changes, order cancellations, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and 3PL for resolution of returned packages.
- Identifying trends among customer behaviors and needs and communicating them to the team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of lingerie products and fit
- Incorporates a diverse perspective of the customer experience and needs to provide a best-in-class experience for all customers
- Superior level of motivation and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to research information, solve challenging problems, and coordinate projects under tight time constraints with minimal supervision
- Collaborative attitude and ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly
Hours & Location
This is a fully remote role. Hours will flex between 10-20 hours/week.
$15-20 USD/ hour based on location and experience.
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.